American Golf Free Round Voucher Available

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
was 1 minute later than you LT! :angry:

I normally get a voucher from AG. If they send a second wave of emails out and I get one then I will offer it to you. I only need one and now I have that it only seems fair. I'm sure other people will put codes up for grabs. November is not a popular golfing month for many.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hello all
If your a member and have indicated you want to receive emails you should receive this voucher
A lot of people don't realize but they have opted out of receiving emails so we are unable to send the voucher
Also worth checking your clutter or spam files just in case it had went into that folder
Anyone who believes they should have received one and had not can call the helpline that is on the card
Or email
Club@Americangolf.co.uk

Anyone who wants to receive future vouchers can change the email setting very simply Instore
Or online

It's a fantastic benefit that people are really utilising
Any concerns
Feel free to pm. Me here and I will look into it for you

Elliot

Hi, Just emailed as I received the 2 free rounds earlier in the year but not the latest one.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just received one in the last few minutes, I wonder if Elliott pulled some strings? If so many thanks!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've just received a 2nd email with another code, I must be a good customer 🤔 Earmarked for Papas1982 👍

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
They trickling through slowly. I just received mine a few minutes ago. Free to go to a good home.

Edit: And gone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Has anyone received an error message when booking through App?

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If anyone has a voucher that they aren't planning on using can you please pm me.

I am looking for one for my father in law.

Cheers

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a code for going to a good home

Conditions: must like cuffed golf trousers, "street shoes" and jeans in the clubhouse 😬😋👍