American Golf Free Round Voucher Available

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk
You shouldn't need to - Golf Now will put people together if they pick the same time on the site. The thing with Golf Now is that you could end up playing with a random as they allow you to book a time that's already booked up with less than 4 players. Although in practise that doesn't happen in my experience. So, as long as you both book the same time, and select a time that has availability for you both, then it should just work.

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You shouldn't need to - Golf Now will put people together if they pick the same time on the site. The thing with Golf Now is that you could end up playing with a random as they allow you to book a time that's already booked up with less than 4 players. Although in practise that doesn't happen in my experience. So, as long as you both book the same time, and select a time that has availability for you both, then it should just work.

Ahh, that makes sense. :thup:

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have used golf now dozens of times. It runs as smooth as clockwork. Just a correction on a previous post. With the AG free code you don't pay the admin fee either. It's a total free round. Hot deals only. Make sure it is ticked to get the free round. I can confirm that 2 codes on the same tee time does work. It needs to be booked separately (although I have never tried entering 2 codes on the one booking - it does say that you can't combine deals/codes etc) on a different account.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I have used golf now dozens of times. It runs as smooth as clockwork. Just a correction on a previous post. With the AG free code you don't pay the admin fee either. It's a total free round. Hot deals only. Make sure it is ticked to get the free round. I can confirm that 2 codes on the same tee time does work. It needs to be booked separately (although I have never tried entering 2 codes on the one booking - it does say that you can't combine deals/codes etc) on a different account.

Only one code per booking. But I've used multiple codes at one tee time. I just wait til late at night and book when 4 spaces available so as not to miss a slot if someone books at same time.

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If anyone has a spare code going that they won't use, I would be very grateful to receive via PM. Thanks

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
Someone was kind enough to give me a code a week or so ago, a friend also wants to join on the round. If anyone has a voucher they won't use it would be appreciated. I will ask him to put £5 to your charity of choice?