American Golf Free Round Voucher Available

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm sure the kind offers are gone, but I could use one if anyone has an unused one available. Cheers

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've received codes before but never used them, how do these work? If my mate also receives a code can we book onto the same course to play together?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've received codes before but never used them, how do these work? If my mate also receives a code can we book onto the same course to play together?

You go the the Golf Now website. You enter a golf course that you fancy playing and the dates you can play. I think from memory you can only use these vouchers for the Hot Deals so you can tick a box that states Hot Deals only. If that is not the case then ignore that. If the course you want to play is not available then the system will offer other courses nearby. When you find the course and time you want click to book. When you go to pay there is a box with a voucher code. Enter the AG code in there and it takes off one of the player charges. You still have to pay the admin fee.

I don't think you can use two vouchers at once although I may be wrong. I'm sure the small print will tell you more. Play around on the Golf Now site. A little awkward at first, Orlando seems to be the default location, but once you get over that it is quite simple. I've used it three times now, not just with vouchers, and everything worked well with booking and at the course.

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You go the the Golf Now website. You enter a golf course that you fancy playing and the dates you can play. I think from memory you can only use these vouchers for the Hot Deals so you can tick a box that states Hot Deals only. If that is not the case then ignore that. If the course you want to play is not available then the system will offer other courses nearby. When you find the course and time you want click to book. When you go to pay there is a box with a voucher code. Enter the AG code in there and it takes off one of the player charges. You still have to pay the admin fee.

I don't think you can use two vouchers at once although I may be wrong. I'm sure the small print will tell you more. Play around on the Golf Now site. A little awkward at first, Orlando seems to be the default location, but once you get over that it is quite simple. I've used it three times now, not just with vouchers, and everything worked well with booking and at the course.

That's great, just had a quick look around the GolfNow Website, and there is plenty of options around me for a free round, might just use it to play a course I haven't played before. Thanks for your help!

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk

You can both use a voucher, but you have to book separately.

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Great, I imagine a quick call to the Golf Club to put our times together would sort the issue as well.