Amateur championship

D

Deleted Member 1156

Come on Sandy Boy(y)

did i ever mention i beat him in our scratch Knock out one year;)
Did I ever mention that I have twice beaten the guy who is currently leading the Europro tour event in scratch matches 😉

D

Deleted Member 1156

I didn't realise that the Amateur was played on courses in the republic of Ireland. Based on this it would be great to see the Open Championship doing the same as it would bring some fabulous courses onto the rota.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ireland V Scotland tomorrow.

Kilmarnock Barassie have some record on the British Amateur over the years.

User20204

Visit site
On another Scottish note, Alistair Forsyth won the PGA Pro Championships today with an 11 shot victory and 25, yes 25 under par score over 4 rounds. 3 Scots in the top 4 places. Also, Graham Bell won the Scottish Seniors Open at Luffness after a 3 way playoff after the 54 hole comp. Pretty good day all round for Scottish Golf.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Great to see a Scottish guy in the final.

It feels like there has been a rise in the number of Scottish players coming through and looking like they can have reasonable careers. Lets hope that's the case at least.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
On another Scottish note, Alistair Forsyth won the PGA Pro Championships today with an 11 shot victory and 25, yes 25 under par score over 4 rounds. 3 Scots in the top 4 places. Also, Graham Bell won the Scottish Seniors Open at Luffness after a 3 way playoff after the 54 hole comp. Pretty good day all round for Scottish Golf.
My Mate Robbo was 2nd in the seniors, he will be gutted he was leading going into the final round

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Another great final. Golf was great, ropey/nervous start aside the standard was great. Well done to the Irish lad for hanging tough, not easy holding on like that when someone is cutting into your lead. He is a deserved winner.

🏆🏆🏆