Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

The north west lads are going here for our regional qualifier for the K of K (2).

We have negotiated a special deal of £60 which includes coffee and biccies and Fish, chips and peas for afterwards. This is a GM rated top 100 course (although what does that mean) ;):), rated in the latest rankings at 52.

The tee time is still to be sorted but I hope it to be around 11.00 onwards, ideally. The normal summer price is £100 for a round only, although they do have a twilight deal (so I am not misleading anyone).

This is initially open to forum members only and we will require a deposit of £25 each in the next few weeks. It is open to people from all regions to play.

There are other things going on in the background, as we speak, with regards to who else will organise, if other regions can also hold it as their own qualifier (but separate to the NW one) etc, but for now if you are a definite or a good possibility, please get your name down. We're not restricted on numbers, as yet, but if we get over 40 we may then have to consult.

I'll post a bit more up in the next day or so, once the other stuff is sorted.

Me and Birchy are going to be the main organisers initially, so for those who join us, welcome on board.........:thup:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

The north west lads are going here for our regional qualifier for the K of K (2).

We have negotiated a special deal of £60 which includes coffee and biccies and Fish, chips and peas for afterwards. This is a GM rated top 100 course (although what does that mean) ;):), rated in the latest rankings at 52.

The tee time is still to be sorted but I hope it to be around 11.00 onwards, ideally. The normal summer price is £100 for a round only, although they do have a twilight deal (so I am not misleading anyone).

This is initially open to forum members only and we will require a deposit of £25 each in the next few weeks. It is open to people from all regions to play.

There are other things going on in the background, as we speak, with regards to who else will organise, if other regions can also hold it as their own qualifier (but separate to the NW one) etc, but for now if you are a definite or a good possibility, please get your name down. We're not restricted on numbers, as yet, but if we get over 40 we may then have to consult.

I'll post a bit more up in the next day or so, once the other stuff is sorted.

Me and Birchy are going to be the main organisers initially, so for those who join us, welcome on board.........:thup:

I'm in...... Once again, thanks to Birchy and Peter for putting in the hard yards on this!!!!

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Alwoodley sounds great, looked into there as a possible 2015 open comp.
Its about 1h30 from me in East Midlands.
Can anyone point me in the direction for other regional Qs that may be nearer?
Thanks

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will need to check dates etc but if I can make it I'm in LB.

Thanks to LiverBirchy NW golf tours for arranging this (again!!) :cheers:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im in :D

I get a nice little warm feeling when a deal comes out of a club renowned for laughing in the face of enquiries in the past and no ive not pissed myself :thup:

The course is superb so anybody who plays wont be dissapointed. Im still flabbergasted at the deal so lets get it booked in with deposits so they cant change their minds :rofl:

D

Deleted member 17920

Top work again Birchy and LB golf tours. Count me in

D

Deleted member 1740

Well in LB and Birchy, another cracking meet lined up for next year!

I'm definitely in for this.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Running list

1.Liverbirdie
2.Birchy
3.Junior
4.Pbrown7582
5.NWJocko (prov)
6.Karl102
7.Qwerty
8.Lincoln quaker
9.StuC

D

Deleted member 1740

Im sure theres a few others down there maybe fancy sharing a chariot? :D

Course is well worth the drive imo.

Birchy if there's room after everybody's had a chance could you stick duffers down please la