Almost new golf trousers & polos - clearing out my wardrobe!

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Not what you might normally see in the for sale section, but you never know. I've got a few things for sale from my wardrobe as I'm about to move house, so thought it would be a good time to get some space cleared!

All the items are almost new, have barely been worn, and have no holes / rips / tears in them.

Firstly, I have a pair of IJP Design Purple Tartans. For those of you who don't know, IJP DEsign is Ian Poulter's golf clothing company.

They are a size 34inch waist and 32inch leg (they fit me perfectly on the leg, I am 5ft 10inches tall!). The reason for selling is that they don't really fit my waist, after wearing them for 2 rounds I decided the 36inch waist would be better and bought those instead. They are purple in colour, the website calls them 'sloe' colour.

They aren't available on the IJP Design online shop anymore, but they are available new from some other retails (like this one) for £65! I'm looking for:

£30 + shipping.

IMG_0135_zps22dabc58.jpg

IMG_0137_zpse3ccf13c.jpg

IMG_0138_zps22462de8.jpg

IMG_0139_zps4d0e9031.jpg

Next up I have a pair of Oakley Fracture Trousers. These are grey with a hint of pink. They are also in a 34 inch waist waist, 32inch leg. Same reason for selling as above - the waist is a bit too small, so a 36inch waist was a bit better for me! From American Golf, they are selling for £50. I'm after:

£25 + shipping.

IMG_0140_zpsc9dbe2f7.jpg

IMG_0141_zpsdec15bf0.jpg

IMG_0142_zps6acfd7fa.jpg

IMG_0143_zps6f6755ab.jpg

Next up is a plain white Penguin polo shirt. This is a medium, of which I have a few plain white polo shirts, so I thought it best to sell one of them. Again, I think it has seen the golf course twice, maybe three times, so it is almost new. They are a bit hard to come by (most have a red collar or red sleeves), this on has a small penguin logo in red and no top pocket. I've found one online for £35 in the sale here, so I'm after:

£15 + shipping.

IMG_0144_zps3040e02b.jpg

IMG_0145_zps69139145.jpg

IMG_0146_zps3e193e19.jpg

Finally, I have a pink and grey Lyle and Scott golf polo shirt. I bought this from American Golf, to be worn with the Oakley Fracture trousers for sale above. Needless to say, with them going, I can't really justify keeping the polo shirt, because I already have far too many of them! I've found it online here (the colour is Pink Sorbet... how continental!) for £60, however I'm after:

£30 + shipping.

IMG_0147_zpsc8149c95.jpg

IMG_0149_zps06daf2b5.jpg

IMG_0150_zps1700adc4.jpg

All these bits shouldn't cost more than £3 to post to UK mainland. I'm hoping to be rid of these soon, so if they aren't whipped up by mid / later in the week I'll be putting them up on eBay.

Happy Bidding (oh wait, that's what you say on eBay...)

Adam