AG putter fitting

Leereed

Head Pro
Visit site
Thinking of putting a M2 driver in part ex for a new putter.
are AG any good for putter fittings or is it just hit a few on a
practice mat then off you go?
Thanks

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think you'll find that current deal is trade in like for like, so you'll only be able to px for a driver.

As for fittings go and see. My local has SAM but doesn't mean they'll know how to use it properly :confused:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Think you'll find that current deal is trade in like for like, so you'll only be able to px for a driver.

As for fittings go and see. My local has SAM but doesn't mean they'll know how to use it properly :confused:

Same with their launch monitors, BUT there are some stores that have very good fitters and many on here have been happy with the process. My only gripe, and it's not unique to AG, but the holes in carpets tend to feed the ball into the hole and they aren't always a realistic (quick) speed. Nothing wrong in giving it a go. If you aren't convinced don't buy

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Our AG does free putter fittings on a SAM lab every so often. Not sure how it compares to sam analysis done elsewhere but i found the results useful. You do get put under some pressure to buy a putter afterwards though.