AG offer

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be working though.

I have visited three stores in the Midlands during the last two weeks and they were all rammed with second hand tat, the prices of which were way over the top.

Most of this was left over from last year's offer.

AG in MK is still brimming with tat..

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lots of people in the north east just miss out American golf and golf bidder and go to a Shop that's local to me
The Golf Factory
In Denton burn , Newcastle upon Tyne

Buy, sell, part ex

Regular updates on facebook page

Has plenty customers north and south of this area too
As will post

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is there anyway that you can get a valuation before going in to store. I'm looking to chop in my Odyssey O Works V line Fang CH 2017 putter for a Scotty but only if I can get a decent price for it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whatever happened to...,

All that gear they took last year?

Did they set up an eBay shop, or just melt it all down? No way on god's green earth anyone would have bought what I gave them...
The one I often go to in Northwick Park is an 'Outlet' AG, they had a massive wall rack full of second hand gear for sale. Loads of it - after a couple of months most of the decent stuff had gone, but I got my R11-S driver there.

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The Gloucester rd branch in Bristol is now the second hand outlet. Have absolutely masses of stock. Loads of newish wedges but the irons are well used and the good stock they have you may as well pay a bit more and get new.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't think we will ever see a deal like was on last year. I changed almost the whole bag bar the bag itself. And likely would have changed that aswell If it was part of the offer lol.

Doesn't have to be the same as last year
Just fair
Don't insult your customers intelligence
Surely that's a rule of business....??

Nothing's doubled
But your clubs are worth much much less than they were a week ago....!!
Kinda hard to take ain't it

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Doesn't have to be the same as last year
Just fair
Don't insult your customers intelligence
Surely that's a rule of business....??

Nothing's doubled
But your clubs are worth much much less than they were a week ago....!!
Kinda hard to take ain't it

100% agree, its embarrassing for them.

Imagine going into a supermarket and seeing something which is buy one get one free but the packet is only 1/4 of the size it is normally.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't mind buying it at there prices, SM6 wedges $38 WOW. might hold off the upgrade to CBX wedges :-(

I heard a rumour from my pro that AG are setting up a big second hand sale business and are looking to build their stock with the trade in stuff. Purely a rumour though.

The website they used last time around was the PGA Value Guide. Anyone know if they are using the same thing this time?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Lots of people in the north east just miss out American golf and golf bidder and go to a Shop that's local to me
The Golf Factory

Buy, sell, part ex

As will post

Gutted just had a look moogie and was hoping to do some perusing but you cannot look at stock prices.

D

Deleted member 16999

Gutted just had a look moogie and was hoping to do some perusing but you cannot look at stock prices.
Same as Seaham GC mate and he’ll price match, Facebook page is BargainGolfEquipmen :thup:

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They are offering £105 on the double value offer for an M2!!😂
Surely the absolute minimum you would get for that on ebay or gumtree would be about £175.
Ridiculous even putting that quote on their website.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
They are offering £105 on the double value offer for an M2!!
Surely the absolute minimum you would get for that on ebay or gumtree would be about £175.
Ridiculous even putting that quote on their website.

JamGolf were offering the 2016 M2 for £229 with a dozen TP5's & free postage so it might not be that unrealistic.

https://www.jamgolf.com/product/m2-2016-driver

Spoorsy

Club Champion
Visit site
The Golf Factory

Buy, sell, part ex

As will post

Only just found this lad on Facebook, looks a quality shop!

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
£20 for my G10 18° hybrid and £63 for my R15 🤔

The G10 went for a new 54° cbx wedge sorry £100 exchanged, needed a fix #GolfClubDrug

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only just found this lad on Facebook, looks a quality shop!

It's a dangerous place. You come out with clubs you don't need but buy just because they are a bargain :D. As with any type of second hand shop it can be hit and miss but the hits can be very good.

Back to AG. I was in their Aberdeen shop this weekend and they had a number of iron sets packaged up. None looked worth having and all were horribly over priced. I wouldn't have paid over £100 for any of them but the average was about £180. I know you pay more for them as they are a shop, it is not Ebay, but many were badly worn, dirty and just plain unattractive. Before the daft trade in the second hand irons section used to be quite decent but now they mainly have over priced tat there. Maybe people who are just starting out buy this gear, faced with the alternative of a new set for £800 which weirdly seems to be about right now, because surely no experienced golfer would buy at their current prices.