AG in Edinburgh

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking for some info about AG in Edinburgh as i'm thru there on Friday with a pocket full of vouchers ,which one would you recommend i know there's one at Braid Hills but not sure about the other one.

Cheers in advance

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking for some info about AG in Edinburgh as i'm thru there on Friday with a pocket full of vouchers ,which one would you recommend i know there's one at Braid Hills but not sure about the other one.

Cheers in advance

Go to the Braids - the other one (Corstorphine) is much smaller.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll throw in the one in Livi is better than the Edinburgh ones. It's also on a driving range but is a bigger store and the guys seem to know what they are on about.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If ur lookng to try out clubs the one at braid hills has a driving range that you can try out the clubs. The other just has a simulator. Id say very similar in size of shop but have only been to braid hills once so could be wrong. But id say similar stock levels from that i remember. Some one maybe able to give a better view that been recently.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'll throw in the one in Livi is better than the Edinburgh ones. It's also on a driving range but is a bigger store and the guys seem to know what they are on about.

Anothe vote for Livi. Was in there this morning to get new stand bag. Ping Hoofer for £100 after a mix up with stock of titleist bag. I couldn't find the bag at that price online.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't know there was one in Livingston, will check it out next time I'm there. Although, it is a goal of mine to never go to livi if I can avoid it..... :lol:

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi Steve i would like to think that all 3 ag stores mentioned would be a great place to spend your vouchers if its clubs of any type you are after Braids has a flightscope a driving range and probably the largest range of clubs Edinburgh has an indoor net area complate with hi tech analysis and is really easy for You coming from Dundee and our store in Livingston actually has a fittng event taking place on friday with a session on the range combined with our global play analysis and k vest analysis all free of charge and carried out by pga pros you would need to book in for that as places are limited and much in demand. Happy Shopping

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Steve i would like to think that all 3 ag stores mentioned would be a great place to spend your vouchers if its clubs of any type you are after Braids has a flightscope a driving range and probably the largest range of clubs Edinburgh has an indoor net area complate with hi tech analysis and is really easy for You coming from Dundee and our store in Livingston actually has a fittng event taking place on friday with a session on the range combined with our global play analysis and k vest analysis all free of charge and carried out by pga pros you would need to book in for that as places are limited and much in demand. Happy Shopping

Cheers for the reply as i don't have much time it will be a visit to the one in the centre , i no my distances, swing speed ,etc so i wont be surprised :thup:.