After nearly 20 years...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I finally got my second hole in one.
Just a bounce game with my usual playing partner but full tees and green at the minute so defo taking it.
16th, Skycaddie told me 176 to the middle but it's quite a bit uphill.
Teed it low with 4 hybrid, choked down a bit, nice easy swing saw it bounce on the front of the green and run up the tier toward the pin. PP says "that could be in" but I reckoned it had too much pace and would be close but past the hole.
Wanders up and there it is in the cup staring up at me.
Match already won at that point but to rub it in even more PP had hit his best of the day and was only 4ft for a birdie and some respectability.

Funny old game this.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well Done Greig top work man ..

Well Done r11john also hopefuly start of a forum epidemic ..

Lady in our club got her first one ever couple of weeks ago in a thurs comp , 10 days later she got another one on a diff hole

D

Deleted Member 1156

Obviously you have to be very good not to get one :whistle:

Well played Greig :thup:

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well played Greig.

Been lucky enough to have a couple over the years.

My last one was when I was playing 9 holes on a walm summers evening accompanied by my non-golfing wife. Hit a full 7 iron but wasn't sure if it was in as I could still see the ball. Luckily it was resting against the pin and dropped in when I removed it. Obviously I was pretty pumped but my wife soon redressed the balance by commenting that "surely you are meant to try and get it in the hole aren't you?"

Couldn't really argue with her logic.