AFGolf Store - has anyone been fitted here?

OAP

Visit site
Fitted for a set of P790 irons yesterday at Cambridge branch,
as I'm getting older the distance has come down (not that it was miles anyway) so decided to get fitted for carbon shafts in my AP3's
end result was i went with the Taylormade for 2 reasons, hit them further with good dispersion and price. To put the recoil shafts in my own irons was only £250 cheaper than getting new ones (after trade in) and there was no way of testing the recoils in my AP3 so if they didn't work as expected I was stuck.
Mark was a very nice bloke and explained everything to me as we went along, no pressure to buy anything . distance wise I'm back to where I was 5 years ago so to me the new technology means I'm standing still but I'm happy with that.
5 days to build the irons so will be playing with them this weekend, brilliant. couldn't be more pleased.
The coffee was good too.!!

sjw

Visit site
Great to hear, all. I'll get myself booked in sometime in the near future. My birthday is at the end of Nov so maybe I'll treat myself.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I would hope they are better than AG. My experience with AG has been pretty terrible from a fitting point of view and most of what I read follows that.

OAP

Visit site
Suppose it depends on the AG branch, friend was fitted at Hemmingford Cambridge and he's really pleased, Hi come down 1 since new clubs