Adila RIP Driver shaft

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Looking at changing the driver shaft for an Adila RIP stiff, any idea where i can get one?

Looked on the internet and only come up ith US based companies.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
hit one in a callaway raxr hawk a the weekend, lovely feel and ball flight but about 20 yards shorter than my burner ... was looking for one to stick in old R510tp for a test, found a few on ebay but haven't pulled the trigger yet

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
hit one in a callaway raxr hawk a the weekend, lovely feel and ball flight but about 20 yards shorter than my burner ... was looking for one to stick in old R510tp for a test, found a few on ebay but haven't pulled the trigger yet

First place i went was e-bay but nothing came up except TM stuff.

I've currently got the Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki stiff in my Mizuno MP630 ft driver and getting a very high ball flight. I play on a links course that windy so losing distance into the wind and not getting any run on it at all.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
First place i went was e-bay but nothing came up except TM stuff.

I've currently got the Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki stiff in my Mizuno MP630 ft driver and getting a very high ball flight. I play on a links course that windy so losing distance into the wind and not getting any run on it at all.

Loads of RIP Shafts on Ebay in Golf Club Components