Adidas Tour 360 Shoes

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The craw. here is adidas email : customercareuk@adidas.com. and the reply I received:
Customer Ref No:

Dear Mr

Thank you for your recent email. This product is produced by
TaylorMade-adidas Golf, who are part of the adidas Group. We
have therefore forwarded your enquiry on to them, and they
will be contacting you directly.

Please find below their contact details for your information:

TaylorMade-adidas Golf
TaylorMade Court
Viables Business Park
Jays Close
BASINGSTOKE
RG22 4BS

Tel: 00800 862 44653
Email: consumer_services_europe@tmag.com

Thank you for contacting adidas and your interest in the brand.

Yours sincerely

Lauren Cruse
Customer Care Manager
For and on behalf of adidas (UK) Limited

Your Personal information may be used to inform you about any
future developments in adidas. If you would prefer not to receive
further information, please e-mail customercareuk@adidas.com with
a Subject title of 'Remove'.
Consider the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

*************************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************************
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by this firm or
employer, unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message. This Email
has been scanned for viruses by eSafe Protect Gateway.
**********************************************************************************************

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i bought a pair last year, having used FJ all my life and regreted the decision; the leaked like the Home Office and weren't as comfortable after continued use. Bought a pair of FJ Reelfits whilst in USA for the NYC Marathon...what a revelation...!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If you are on a budget you can do a lot worse than Hi Tec. Bought a pair of CDT last year and taped my heels up expecting the usual blister fest on the first outing. Wrong!

They were comfy from the first round to this day. Never rubbed and still keep the water out perfectly. And all for £45 (reduced from £65)

hopeful

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In my brief and inglorious adventure in golf I've bought a pair of FJ which leaked a bit, then split across the uppers after about three years; next came an (expensive) pair of Callaway, wide fitting, supremely comfortable and waterproof. They started to crack across the soles after two-&-a-quarter years so I complained to Callaway by e-mail. This was promptly answered, the problem sympatheically dealt with and, via the retailer, a new pair supplied. Not as good a pair as the originals but good enough in the circumstances. So good shoes, very good customer service, one satisfied customer.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If your shoes are splitting across the uppers, can I ask if you dry them out naturally or leave them in front of the radiator. I have had my footjoys for 5 winters now and they are still going strong.

If they get wet I put my shoe horns in them to stretch them out and leave them to dry naturally (nowhere near a radiator). Once dry I polish them and once a month add some dubbing to keep them supple.

I know shoes do go acros the soles (I had a pair of Dexters years ago - think Clasics premier with the leather sole) and it is a nightmare. Glad you got a reasonably good response from Callaway. Sound more receptive to problems than the ongoing saga on here from Adidas

T

thecraw

Two and a quarter years out of a pair of shoes and you complain!!!

Not only that you get a new pair, feck me I'm impressed with Callaway for that!!!