Adams RPM Driver

jjames

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi there,

Looking for a creditable alternative to the adamas rpm driver 10.5 which I have been using relatively sparingly and unsucessfully for the last few years (handicap 18). I have had lessons and changed my set up before to compensate for the excessively high and left to right launch I get with it. No other club in my bag gives me such issues. Is there anything similar that can help promote a lower and consistent flight. I'm happy to look at a change, also do I look at shaft (presently adila 65g stiff) or loft.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

A

Alex1975

Are you looking for a new driver or to re shaft the one you have?

T

thecraw

Just go to American golf or a local driving range, look at all the drivers on display, decide which ones you like and which ones suit your eye.

Thereafter try the ones you like, not the ones that the sales staff try and sell you. A lot of these places have carts where they can make up drivers for you, change shafts about, change the heads to give you different lofts etc.

Remember its your money that your spending, don't be rushed into buying if your not convinced. You usually know when you've found a driver you like.

If your just looking for something to pick up second hand that's easy to hit I'd say go for a Ping G10 or TM Burner.