Adams Golf

BigTuna

Visit site
Anyone any ideas when the new range of Adams clubs will be released?

Looking for a new 3 wood and/or hybrid, and the reviews of those new ones seem very positive for the price point.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
aren't they a US only brand now?

I know Risk Sheils got hold of the new driver and raved about it for the price it's being sold out but as TM own Adams it's probably just an old M4 they've given a facelift

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
aren't they a US only brand now?

I know Risk Sheils got hold of the new driver and raved about it for the price it's being sold out but as TM own Adams it's probably just an old M4 they've given a facelift

Yeah I couldn't see any UK retailers for Adams despite RS listing the price in £ and not $ in his review but adams website just lists US & Canada so maybe it was a review primarily for his overseas viewers

The Fader

Visit site
Have a look at some of the direct to consumer brands.

I'm a big fan of Sub70 and Orka gets plenty of support on the forum.

In my experience very little, if any drop off in quality and performance from the "big boys" and far kinder on the wallet.

BigTuna

Visit site
Yeah I couldn't see any UK retailers for Adams despite RS listing the price in £ and not $ in his review but adams website just lists US & Canada so maybe it was a review primarily for his overseas viewers
Yeah was hoping with him reviewing them they would be available in the UK, but seemingly not. Spoke to Adams and they said the only way at the moment to get them would be to have someone in the US buy them and then ship them over.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah was hoping with him reviewing them they would be available in the UK, but seemingly not. Spoke to Adams and they said the only way at the moment to get them would be to have someone in the US buy them and then ship them over.
Or take a holiday there;)

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Adams is a TM company and for what I could tell from the Rick shiels review of the driver on his h.i.t. channel, it’s basically an TM M4 which are being sold off the big stores like American golf right now. consider this tech is about 5yrs old now throw so if you are looking for something a bit fresher, consider cheaper brands like Wilson. Their driver got great reviews this year and when I’ve used their irons in the past, they’ve been great.