A warning, if ever there was one!!....................

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'm in for a couple more nights, I think they are going to give me some stuff to try to stop the bleeding so that my lung has a better chance of healing.
Not all bad, one of the Indian doctors here is absolutely gorgeous. Trying to find out his name...???
Looking forward to the “coming out” blog later tonight ? Stay safe smiffy your in the right place.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm in for a couple more nights, I think they are going to give me some stuff to try to stop the bleeding so that my lung has a better chance of healing.
Not all bad, one of the Indian doctors here is absolutely gorgeous. Trying to find out his name...???
Hopefully giving you plenty of bed baths ? 9 X table should keep you out of trouble. ?

All the very best Rob. Look forward to catching up soon. ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Up nice and early with more blood tests etc. They are fantastic here, really looking after me.
They are going to continue giving me something to stop the bleeding via a drip, and then continue with orally taken tablets after that.
Fingers crossed this will work.
At least I've got a room with a nice window view this time...IMG_04062022_082007_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Young fella,

Just read all of this, I hope you recover soon mate.
In regards to giving up smoking my mum was a chain smoker had been since the age of 15, she had a massive health scare 2 years ago and gave up smoking as soon as it happened. She described it as the kick up the arse she needed, she said it was very hard to stop and even now there are times when she would love to light a fag up but being around for me and her gran kids means more.

Knowing you I believe that you will stop/succeed mate. ????????

Look forward to catching up with you soon mate ??????