A very sad day for me

Revrec

Medal Winner
Visit site
I don't have problems with my back, but I can't carry more than half a set for 9 holes without problems. Hated not carrying, though I hadn't been playing long before I realised I needed a trolley. Best way forward is accept it and enjoy playing without the pain. Love my iCart One and don't go out without it.

Plus, it's another bit of kit! :D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
To be honest Homer, I'm still weighing up the options.

I did however have a play with a Motocaddy S1 Lite Push and was very impressed with it.

Also weighing up Clicgear and Sun Mountain alternatives.

That's what I have, only bit of advice, take the bag off at the bottom, it just get dirty and then looks awful.

MrBrightside

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just got to the stage where I've stopped pushing push chairs, push trolleys would cause me trauma - when the time comes I'll go electric, in the interim I'll serve my apprenticeship and carry.

Tbh its it's the least I can do after sitting behind a desk or steering wheel all week. My PP is a thatcher in his late 20's, he pushes and I respect that.

its also very flat where we are, just off the main land on the Cambridge/Norfolk boarder so the carrying is infinitely easier then in hillier parts no doubt.

Last edited:

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I chose a 3 wheel push trolley, reasoning that pulling a trolley is an asymmetric load on the body, and therefore not a good thing.
Pushing a 3 wheeler (with both hands), despite the ribbing from mates, is a good thing!