A slice with woods only

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Just wondered if this was common, I hit my irons pretty straight more often than not with a slight draw. But I just can't get my head round my 3 wood or driver, both seem to have a big fade or massive hook. My longest iron is a 5 iron, but I also get good results with my 3Rescue.

Any tips or advice on how to check ball position is correct for club length,

Cheers folks

stevelev

Journeyman Pro

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
So does that mean on the longer clubs swing more or less in to out, or does it mean alter stance so that it is more closed or open, I understand the physics of the clubs face and swing path, but how do I influence it with my address position or swing so that the impact position is neutral ???

'more in to out', may need to visually set up with face looking slightly closed

common quick fix is to close the stance slightly and move the ball back in the stance slightly (again the latter is a visual trick) - but before heading off into such experiements it's best to check you aren't increasingly opening you shoulders at address with onger clubs in the first place ie get your address position and alignment checked.

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
'more in to out', may need to visually set up with face looking slightly closed

common quick fix is to close the stance slightly and move the ball back in the stance slightly (again the latter is a visual trick) - but before heading off into such experiements it's best to check you aren't increasingly opening you shoulders at address with onger clubs in the first place ie get your address position and alignment checked.

Thankfor tips