A different stiff shaft Q

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Hi all, here is my dilemma,

purchased a 60 deg Ping tour wedge on ebay, mint condition £60, seller said it was a reg shaft.

I.ve been playing since November, still off 28, with reg shaft irons and woods, the guy has just told me he was mistaken and its actually got a stiff shaft.

My question is, will a stiff shaft make much of a difference to me? I'l be using the wedge mostly around greens and in bunkers, so i doubt it will see a full swing very often, if at all.

Hes offered a full refund, but I had my heart set on this lovely looking club. What do you gents think?

All thoughts much appreciated,

Stu

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hmm you can get a brand new tour-s wedge for not a lot more than that, take the refund would be my advice. It seems a bit expensive for an older model

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The EBAY post said £125 RRP - although I am surprised as I would have guessed about £90.

Re the shaft - I dont think it will make a massive difference to you.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
From just having a quick look you can get a brand new one for £80 so its up to you but IMO £60 for a used mint one wouldn't be too bad.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
the guy owns a shop, the original one i bid on was never used, just swung on carpet aparently. Ive told him if the tour s is in the same condition or better i'l take it at the same price, see what he says tomorrow i suppose.

To be continued...

T

thecraw

And I can sell you the matching 52 degree one, brand new to keep the wedges "uniform" through your set up!

HOw cool is that?

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
fella has now offered me a brand new tour s, ordered from ping, at the lie I need it, with grips and shafts matching my g20's, for an additional fiver. Hes even having the same serial no stamped on the wedge to match my other irons.

So, total cost inc postage is £75. Result or what? Ive had a brief look around and cant see one anywhere else at that price