6N 2022

Carlwm

Visit site
Only just caught last weekend's games. Once again, really frustrated with Wales. We had every chance to win the game but our attacking play was truly knuckle-headed. That's two wins we've left out on the park now. I do think we've shown England a way to beat France though. Stymie their plan A and they don't have much of a plan B.

Speaking of England, that was a big-hearted performance after the early sending-off A worrying statistic though, for English fans, is one try scored and seven conceded, during their last two home games. HQ's fortress has become leaky.

Scotland were comfortable enough against Italy but it was nice to see the latter being a little more competitive, for once. They were ultimately done in by individual errors including a couple of howlers from their scrum-half. However, with a lot of decent young players coming through, there's plenty of potential for the next couple of seasons. Not against Wales at the weekend, though, hopefully. :)

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Teed off at Newport at 12.15.

My mate booked it as "not bothering to watch Wales win by 30 points now there's nothing to win. "

On the way round, the other 3 (all Welsh) are debating who should replace Italy in the 6 Nations as they are "a joke."

The Englishman in the 4 ball (me) is keeping quiet as expected a stuffing off the French later.

We walk into a packed clubhouse after the game, it's like a morgue!!

I grinned so wide, I dislocated my jaw!! No need to say a word! Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

D

Deleted member 15344

Just look up because that’s where the ball will be - kick kick kick

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
France looking good and England making some basic errors again. Why are there southern hemisphere refs in the 6 Nations? Are there a lack of suitable refs from the 6 Nations countries or do they simply bring in the best refs no matter where in the world they're from?

D

Deleted member 15344

England getting what they deserve- poor game plan and even worse execution of that game plan , Ref helping out the French as well.

The one positive is it might help giving Jones the boot

France looking good and England making some basic errors again. Why are there southern hemisphere refs in the 6 Nations? Are there a lack of suitable refs from the 6 Nations countries or do they simply bring in the best refs no matter where in the world they're from?

They get appointed by World Rugby so could be anyone except the country that’s playing

Last edited by a moderator: