4 passengers, 4 sets of golf clubs?

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking to share transport to airport.
Will 4 passengers, 4 sets of clubs, and 4 cabin bags (plus driver) fit in a large people carrier?
Local firm has offered a Mercedes Viano

Mercedes-Benz_Viano_long_2011_1000_0001.jpg

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
We hired the next size up for a family do and tho we didn't have clubs with us the boot was huge and pretty sure clubs in travel bags will fit across with cabin bags on top

D

Deleted member 17920

They have a massive boot space, appalling fuel economy though.

Had one for 6 months as a company car, the kids loved it.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used to own a Peugeot 808 (similar size) and with the rear two seats removed it would have been an easy fit. I used to put my golf buggy in the back without the need to take it apart.

D

Deleted member 1147

I once managed to get 4 people, their carry on luggage and 4 sets of clubs in travel bags, in a Ford Focus when in Portugal.
So it should be more than possible, even with a driver, in a bus.

Hitdaball

Visit site
I once managed to get 4 people, their carry on luggage and 4 sets of clubs in travel bags, in a Ford Focus when in Portugal.
So it should be more than possible, even with a driver, in a bus.

This. We get 3 people and 3 bags in a Clio when we land 😆. I’m sure we would manage 4 at a push .

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can fit four with four golf bags in my Evoque. It's tight and one seat goes down but if I can do that, then that will be a piece of cake.

D

Deleted member 21258

We hired one for the turnberry trip a couple of years ago(we took out the extra row of seats at the back, that ours had), 4 people/clubs easily fitted in.

I didn't particularly like the drive tho.