32 anonymous users

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Any body else thinking its really weird how hundreds more people are viewing the forum but post views are not reflecting this?!?! They all seem to be the same views as before this explosion.

I've seen it before on a forum I used to admin.
Many lurkers are known as "Forum Whores" who lurk anonymously and take all the free info without contributing anything in return.

I'm not saying all the anonymous people are such but I imagine a good proportion are.

Come on guys, contribute! :)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
We seem to have scared them all off now. There were only a couple this morning and only a handful at lunchtime.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Don't be afraid to join the party folks. We arent about to come-a-raping & pillaging if you emerge from the shadows of anonimoty.

We are all nice people on here, it is the best forum there is so don't be shy, give it a try!!!

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My theory is they were all Clubchamps' golf club members just checking out what had been said after getting wind of the debates on here

It's either that or a new marketing tentacle has been extended somewhere (maybe into the USA or Europe) and the target group was having a look.

It is an odd one though either way :D