3 days in Dorset in October - 2 places to fill.

SandyBalls

Club Champion
Visit site
I have organised a trip to Dorset Golf & Country Club for this coming October and am looking for 2 more people to make up a group of 12. Details can be found here. Dorset Trip Website .

We are a nice bunch of blokes with handicaps from 8 to 28 but we have struggled to get the usual number because I was unable to organise this trip during our October greens maintenance, so many of the regulars have decided not to come. And to help us avoid single room supplements we are extending this offer to 'outsiders'. Although as you know with golf. Nobody is a stranger for very long, you will be made to feel very welcome.

Its a great course and the accommodation is really quite superb. This trip would suit a couple of mates who fancy a few days away with like minded golfers. My contact details are on the website so feel free to call me to discuss more details. I am going on holiday the first 2 weeks of October so would like to get these spaces filled before I go.

Cheers

Dave

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Dave,

I used to be a member here when it was plain old East Dorset golf club. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you haven't been before my advice would be to stick with the Lakeland 18. The other 9, whilst very pretty when the rhododendroms are out in June, is nowhere near the challenge of the Lakeland.

Sorry I can't join you, but have fun!