2k21 on PS4

AdamW

Visit site
Is this game worth buying or does it get stake quick? It is on sale for £16 on Xbox and can not make up my mind if to buy or not

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is this game worth buying or does it get stake quick? It is on sale for £16 on Xbox and can not make up my mind if to buy or not
It's good fun, you can play pretty much any course in the world. It's golf at the end of the day, if you like golf and like games you'll probably enjoy it. It's a little bit more realistic and challenging than the old Tiger Woods games, just takes a little bit of practise at the beginning.

AdamW

Visit site
It's good fun, you can play pretty much any course in the world. It's golf at the end of the day, if you like golf and like games you'll probably enjoy it. It's a little bit more realistic and challenging than the old Tiger Woods games, just takes a little bit of practise at the beginning.

Sounds good going to get it , imagine I will be a lot better playing it than my real life golf game

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like i said, look at the scorecard for where your giving shots and adjust your strategy around that. Its relative to the other players i think so you wont be giving 39 shots away

How can you adjust your strategy when it's taking 2 shots off you on most holes ??
Tonight I'm going to Google handicap hacks for the game, or maybe just spend an hour hitting drivers into the water on a handicap rated course ?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been having a read up on the HB forums, apparently the system takes a good 20 rounds to build an accurate handicap picture and then it should settle into something more accurate. I suggest we keep with it for a bit to see what happens, and if it doesn't settle then bin it off as a bad job?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been having a read up on the HB forums, apparently the system takes a good 20 rounds to build an accurate handicap picture and then it should settle into something more accurate. I suggest we keep with it for a bit to see what happens, and if it doesn't settle then bin it off as a bad job?

I can assure you I've played much more than 20 rounds ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is just no way it should ever give someone a handicap of +39, that is ludicrous. It doesn't matter how many rounds. It is broken, end of.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was just having a look at r/PGA_Tour_2k on Reddit for info on handicaps, I saw one guy who had a handicap of +117.3. Wow.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
FFS. I'm going to have to buy this game now I'm hooked on golf again. My wife already sees none of me as I'm busy on The Last of Us or Uncharted. :ROFLMAO:

The Last Of Us is an incredible game, really enjoyed completing that. The Last Of Us 2, best game I've ever played by a country mile, astonishing story telling and game play.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Last Of Us is an incredible game, really enjoyed completing that. The Last Of Us 2, best game I've ever played by a country mile, astonishing story telling and game play.
Yea, last of us was great. I’m just waiting for my mate to finish TLOU2 before letting me have it so I can run through. I’m really looking forward to it.

But I have enjoyed finally getting round to running through all the Uncharted series. Owned first 3 for PS3 and never actually got round to finishing the first ? so I’m finally on number 3 now.

Unashamedly, I also enjoy a bit of Fortnite with some mates. Good way to stay in touch and much more fun than Warzone.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am enjoying Divot Derby.
I've only just discovered this in the last few days. It's great fun and quite addictive. I haven't managed to win any yet, I get down to the last 5 or 6 people every time though. One time I was in the last two but buggered it right up by finding water. :LOL:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I've only just discovered this in the last few days. It's great fun and quite addictive. I haven't managed to win any yet, I get down to the last 5 or 6 people every time though. One time I was in the last two but buggered it right up by finding water. :LOL:
I pretty much always get down to the last 5 or 6 too. I've only won 1 DD, and I did that by holing my second shot when in the final. ?