29-54 Handicappers

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
To be blunt I don't know how the club plans to deal with it but it doesn't bother me one iota. As long as they are good company, pace of play isn't compromised and it's an enjoyable experience I don't care what they play off

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Matchplay-wise there's no limit other than when calculating the difference between teams in a foursome match the limit is 18 shots, i.e regardless of whether it's two scratch guys against two 28s, the 28s can only ever have 1 shot per hole. I presume this will continue on the introduction of the 29+ group.
From England Golf

If a player is playing in any match play situation, under CONGU rules they must be allowed to receive 100% of the handicap allowance.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surley if they are appearing month after month on the Continuous Review they should be revised during the annual review.

They cannot be revised at the moment because they are already at the maximum Congu handicap (unless they request to go to a Congu club handicap), our annual review will not take place until the new handicap software is in place (as per England Golf advice).

Last edited: