2023 NFL Season

Newtonuti

Visit site
Draft Day.

Season really kicks off today!

Some crazy off season trades over the past few weeks.

I love football
"Football" American Hand Egg! It's a sport I never managed to get into, I find it too stop start for my liking. Each to their own though! I can imagine it's good to go see live in the USA< with all the atmosphere surrounding a game and tailgate and stuff.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Draft Day.

Season really kicks off today!

Some crazy off season trades over the past few weeks.

I love football
If someone had said that we (Miami) could get Jaylen Ramsey for a 3rd rounder & Hunter Long, we would have snapped their hands off!
Lions reached for Gibbs last night - no-one had him going higher than 25

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Well if the Cleveland Browns follow the city's baseball team's recent performances, I'm in for another depressing season!

babylonsinger

Visit site
Managed to stay up until around 4:30 so saw most of it live. Eagles let the board fall to them again and have strengthened their position at the top end of the NFC. Liked Texans drafting Stroud and Anderson but they surely gave up too much trading with Arizona at 3. Detroit had a chance to really solidify a good performance last season but both picks were reaches - surely they could have traded back at least a few spots and took the LB from Iowa. Some really good trading by Steelers, Bills, Pats for their picks. Happy with the Giants pick despite them feeling they needed to trade up one spot - hoping tonight brings two of C, LB or WR depending on how the board falls.

Think early on tonight could be exciting with two touted QB prospects still available plus a few fringe 1st round prospects (Porter Jr, Branch, Sanders and Mayer will surely all be coveted by plenty of teams)

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Well if the Cleveland Browns follow the city's baseball team's recent performances, I'm in for another depressing season!
I wouldn’t be surprised if the town picks up Bronny, and by extension LeBron, in the NBA draft. Not that it should do them any good.

As much as I love the drafting process, I don’t know any college football players to get excited about. The last one I knew before entering the NFL was Johnny Football, actually going to fail in Cleveland as well.
I am going to be more interested once we get to Monday night football on TV.

FELL75

Visit site
Losing to eagles not too bad. Just glad showed a bit more offence than last year's debacle (two defence minded coaches trying to be an offensive coordinator).

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Browns are top. Stop the season now!!!! 🤣🤣

I was not aware of a fellow forum Browns fan until I just read above!

Come on the boys! Absolutely dominated the Bengals last night... Highest paid NFL player ever and they score 3 points! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
That was my thought process exactly after the Commanders win!

You and @Bdill93 must be the only 2 browns fans in the UK!

Woah woah - theres a whole Facebook group of UK Browns Backers thank you very much!

Its been a long suffering time, but I chose them due to the links with Villa under Lerner and have suffered ever since!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Woah woah - theres a whole Facebook group of UK Browns Backers thank you very much!

Its been a long suffering time, but I chose them due to the links with Villa under Lerner and have suffered ever since!
My connection is even harder to allow supporting another team: I lived in Cleveland for a year when I was 13 years old and went to a few games, as well as seeing some Indians (now the Guardians) baseball games.
Quite why Dad couldn't have been posted to New York or Philadelphia is rather a cause for grumpiness in the household!
Would never have wanted to have been a Green Bay fan though! 🤣

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
My connection is even harder to allow supporting another team: I lived in Cleveland for a year when I was 13 years old and went to a few games, as well as seeing some Indians (now the Guardians) baseball games.
Quite why Dad couldn't have been posted to New York or Philadelphia is rather a cause for grumpiness in the household!
Would never have wanted to have been a Green Bay fan though! 🤣

Hahaha oh poor you! Why not Foxborough! :ROFLMAO:

Still, a solid win for us last night and now I'm full of confidence that we have a team that could actually make playoffs.. :ROFLMAO:

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site

This Facebook group is surely just the two of you?!

I think I've missed 5 NFL games in the UK since they first started and the Browns are consistently the only shirt I never see! At least you've both got excuses for them... I became a Redskins fan when I was 13 by thinking the shirt looked really cool in a market. Who doesn't love Burgundy and Gold! Could be worse, a very good friend of mine is a Jets fan!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This Facebook group is surely just the two of you?!

I think I've missed 5 NFL games in the UK since they first started and the Browns are consistently the only shirt I never see! At least you've both got excuses for them... I became a Redskins fan when I was 13 by thinking the shirt looked really cool in a market. Who doesn't love Burgundy and Gold! Could be worse, a very good friend of mine is a Jets fan!
Inspired by Flash Gordon?