2023 NFL Season

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Huge shame for Rogers, I wonder if he will be able to play again as he isn't exactly a spring chicken and Achilles problems take a long time to fix and will it ever be as strong.
Marino never got his full movement back in his ankle after his achilles rupture - apparently, he had a shoe deal and they had to add a springed heel piece inside his shoe

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was not aware of a fellow forum Browns fan until I just read above!

Come on the boys! Absolutely dominated the Bengals last night... Highest paid NFL player ever and they score 3 points! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honest question - as a Browns fan, how did you feel about the Watson signing? I'm a Phins fan and when all the rumours were swirling that the Phins were going to be all in on him, I was seriously considering my fandom. I know that was probably overkill on my part but I really felt strongly against having him on my team

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Honest question - as a Browns fan, how did you feel about the Watson signing? I'm a Phins fan and when all the rumours were swirling that the Phins were going to be all in on him, I was seriously considering my fandom. I know that was probably overkill on my part but I really felt strongly against having him on my team

Not bothered really.

I think we overpayed for him, that's for sure, but in regards to the claims against him etc. - none of my business as a fan who doesnt make the decisions. I support the brown and orange shirt he wears not him, himself.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Not bothered really.

I think we overpayed for him, that's for sure, but in regards to the claims against him etc. - none of my business as a fan who doesnt make the decisions. I support the brown and orange shirt he wears not him, himself.
I was slightly uncomfortable but then without all of the details about the cases, it was a bit like judging before you've heard evidence.
The fee and the structure of it was the bit that was harder to take.
But as a QB, he's better than Mayfield.
Totally agree: it's the shirt and the badge, not the player.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not bothered really.

That's fair - just wondered really. Once the Browns put that contract on the table, he wasn't leaving Cleveland.
For me, I would have had a tough time wanting him to succeed, even on my own team