2022 World Cup.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Good start by Spain but now they’re doing an England at the back, and what are the odds on a mistake and the Germans scoring.?
Go forward Spain and you’ll win

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes Rudy can’t time his run.
But not even a challenge, they don’t know he’s offside.
I know, it was an open goal for him and me ?. Had he held his run for a split second he would have had the same space and time. They, Spain, got away with it.

On Germany, remarkable that they don't have a genuine number 9. They fill in with Havertz and Muller but they aren't the same. A country that size, with so many footballers..........

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a sneaky feeling an outsider could be in the final this year.
There really is no stand-out team, or no team without its flaws. Last week I put a couple of quid on Portugal at 14-1, they've got as good a chance as anyone. France have been pretty strong despite the injuries though.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This rubbish way of taking goal kicks - with the full backes either side of the goalie - ...what thenhell is that all about?
They pushy it around for 30 seconds, getting nowhere and giving the opposition a chance, and then hoof it upfield quickly...
Don't get it......
Bad enough watching it, then picture my Sunday team who insist on trying it on our muddy park pitches and imagine how well that goes. ?

4LEX

Visit site
Unpopular opinion on Musiala.....

Obviously a very good player with huge potential but currently overrated. His missed chances in both games very nearly put Germany out despite some nice touches. Also one of those players that isn't a striker, isn't a winger and isn't a number 10. Best off the left in a 4231 or 433 and England are loaded in that position with Sterling, Foden, Grealish and Rashford so he's no big miss.

As a talent and potential wise Bellingham is twice the player.