2022 World Cup.

D

Deleted member 1740

Your first Paragraph made me laugh, judge it as I see it you didn’t even watch the whole game??‍♂️

I get you don’t rate Maguire and he will get caught out against better teams but give the man some credit he played well tonight

You can only judge the man on how he played for England tonight not this week or the next game, forget you’re dislike of England and Man U give the man some credit ?

I look forward of your assessment of his performance against Wales. ?

I listened to the excellent 5Live coverage 1st half whilst completing taxi duties and watched the 2nd half.

I havent made comment on Maguire yet except for Pokers MOM shout. He must've been prime Beckenbaur 1st half because 2nd half he was average ?

D

Deleted member 1740

When Engaaaarland get knocked out,and you post your Hilarious post,try not to drop the C bomb this time Lad.
That way everyone can enjoy it & you get more attention ???????

Dont you worry your little self I'll watch from afar and laugh, i dont want to be upsetting Mein Fuhrer any more.

See you next Tuesday?

D

Deleted member 1740

That carthorse that never got rinsed was our best player. :D

As for when we beat Wales on Tuesday, I'd start with Rashford, Grealish & Foden for Mount, Sterling & Saka.
I'd also be tempted to have Wilson in for Kane.

Did you see his 1-2 attempt on the edge of their box he messed up and looked like he was running in quick sand to get back into position?????

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I listened to the excellent 5Live coverage 1st half whilst completing taxi duties and watched the 2nd half.

I havent made comment on Maguire yet except for Pokers MOM shout. He must've been prime Beckenbaur 1st half because 2nd half he was average ?

You did call him a cart horse ? anyway I don’t take any notice of armchair fans ?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Mount will become England's latest Scape goat because foden isn't playing

He wasn't that bad

It's like when everyone wanted grealish and Sancho at the world cup and people moaned that rice and Phillips started together rather than being more attacking

Let's be honest and look at the game objectively

We didn't lose

We have 4 points from a possible 6

We will most likely qualify

Bad games happen but we kept a clean sheet and didn't make it worse than a draw.

yes, let’s look at it. We didn’t get anywhere near their goal. When was our first corner?
Only time Mount was noticed was when he pulled opponents. Suppose he forget there was a referee on the pitch. More likely he couldn’t help himself.
They attacked and we were lucky one didn’t find the net.
They hit the crossbar . Had it gone in, where would we be.?

And what message to the better teams have we given.?

It was bad, however you spin it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yes, let’s look at it. We didn’t get anywhere near their goal. When was our first corner?
Only time Mount was noticed was when he pulled opponents. Suppose he forget there was a referee on the pitch. More likely he couldn’t help himself.
They attacked and we were lucky one didn’t find the net.
They hit the crossbar . Had it gone in, where would we be.?

And what message to the better teams have we given.?

It was bad, however you spin it.

Mount got a shot at goal after working space and it was saved by their keeper

It wasn't the best shot in the world but it was a clean cut chance

Our first corner came from saka cut back to kane whos shot was well blocked in the first half

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
At least i judge it as i see it and i dont let previous or club allegiance's cloud my judgment.

Henderson changed the game and apart from 1 poor ball, i dont think you can call him horrendous when Mount, Kane, Sterling and Rice all stayed on the pitch past 60mins.

To top it all, Foden never got a sniff????
Changed the game
0-0 when he came on
0-0 at the end
Lmao

sunshine

Visit site
Our talent from the midfield going forward is pretty insane. When you consider the depth we brought off the bench against Iran, its pretty ridiculous how much attacking talent we have. Id argue better in depth than any nation at the World Cup.

Only one of them is world class: Kane.
The rest are decent but wouldn’t get a start in any of the other top class teams at this tournament.

sunshine

Visit site
It's a disgrace that the home of football haven't held more than a single World Cup in almost 100 years. FIFA, the clueless FA and numerous woeful governments must take a share of the blame.
Given the shambles that was the Euro 2020 final I can’t see England hosting the WC for a long time.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Wales will fancy their chances after that performance tonight :ROFLMAO:
Why the hell is Phil Foden not playing, he should be starting games not sitting on the bench.
Southgate has really got to start trusting other players in the squad, this tournament is wide open and England do have a chance in my opinion if he changes personnel.