2022 World Cup.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Good point and a clean sheet.

Don’t understand why Foden isn’t playing.

Grealish is terrible.

On to smashing Wales.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
How about Wilson for Kane. We don't need an extra defender to clog up the park, we need someone with pace who's going to be in place to attack.

Kane’s not the problem, one of the best goalscorers in Europe and 51 goals for England to suggest dropping him is a strange one.

Watching Kane live its very noticeable how few sprints he makes but his awareness and passes he makes is immense.

If the game is not going well he always drops deeper and try’s to affect the game and many times for Spurs it’s worked.

The problem tonight was tactics and not Kane

D

Deleted member 1740

I know you see a different game to most.
Pickford?never
Henderson is just horrendous

At least i judge it as i see it and i dont let previous or club allegiance's cloud my judgment.

Henderson changed the game and apart from 1 poor ball, i dont think you can call him horrendous when Mount, Kane, Sterling and Rice all stayed on the pitch past 60mins.

To top it all, Foden never got a sniff????

Last edited by a moderator:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surprised Foden isn't starting though looking forward to seeing that cart horse getting rinsed?

That carthorse that never got rinsed was our best player. :D

As for when we beat Wales on Tuesday, I'd start with Rashford, Grealish & Foden for Mount, Sterling & Saka.
I'd also be tempted to have Wilson in for Kane.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At least i judge it as i see it and i dont let previous or club allegiance's cloud my judgment.

Henderson changed the game and apart from 1 poor ball, i dont think you can call him horrendous when Mount, Kane, Sterling and Rice all stayed on the pitch past 60mins.

To fop it all, Foden bever got a sniff????

Rice did exactly what was needed..some vital interceptions and blocks to keep it 0-0

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

To fop it all, Foden bever got a sniff????

Your first Paragraph made me laugh, judge it as I see it you didn’t even watch the whole game??‍♂️

I get you don’t rate Maguire and he will get caught out against better teams but give the man some credit he played well tonight

You can only judge the man on how he played for England tonight not this week or the next game, forget you’re dislike of England and Man U give the man some credit ?

I look forward of your assessment of his performance against Wales. ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Rice did exactly what was needed..some vital interceptions and blocks to keep it 0-0

The game (2nd half specifically) needed more than what Rice gave.

Its nothing personal, I would've kept Bellingham on over Rice and changed the shape of the team instead of asking players to go on and do the same thing over and over again.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The game (2nd half specifically) needed more than what Rice gave.

Its nothing personal, I would've kept Bellingham on over Rice and changed the shape of the team instead of asking players to go on and do the same thing over and over again.

I'd of taken Bellingham or mount for foden

We didn't need an older version of Bellingham on