2021 Professional Golf Thread

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The tour must be pretty thrilled about the way the tournament has unfolded. Top leaderboard and the prospect of a good finish.
I'd like Mcilroy to win, as he needs to get one under his belt. But Hatton has been better at closing out the last couple of seasons.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well, that went pretty much to form
Hatton is just really good at playing golf, especially on Sunday. It's such a skill.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Hatton does seem like he is playing some very good golf at the minute and getting across the line in big events.

I don’t know the courses, but is the PGA his best chance of a major?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Hatton does seem like he is playing some very good golf at the minute and getting across the line in big events.

He's won the Dunhill Links twice so he can play Links golf...
Now he's top 5 ( or thereabouts) he's one of the favourites wherever he plays

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Maybe not - it's been dominated by big hitters recently.
He's a good links player, so maybe the open?
** edit - imurg beat me to it!

D

Deleted member 15344

What a quality player Hatton is turning into , excellent to watch both as a golfer and a bit of a character, stunning final round to win and be close to the top 5 in the world

He is going to be great in the Ryder Cup and hopefully he can get a major , certainly got a great chance in The Open or US Open

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Hatton is putting like he's Jordan Spieth circa 2015. Could well be a force to be reckoned with this year at the majors and a major Ryder Cup asset.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Shocking from both Perez and Mathew Fitzpatrick at the 18th hole.
Both hitting the hospitality area .
Perez nearly hitting Marshalls and Fitzpatrick hitting the dining area and not a shout of “Fore” from anyone.
Boils my blood,I bet there is not one person on here that wouldn’t have shouted.
Hold your heads in shame.
Nothing from the commentary team either.

D

Deleted member 15344

Those greens don’t look great , look like they have been shaved to death to make them rabid. Bet they are rolling lovely