@HarrogateHacker
@Paperboy
@94tegsi
@Dando
@gopher99
@Beezerk
@Imurg
@Tashyboy

Announcements regarding pairings, tee times and what shirts to wear will be posted on this thread. Can the whippersnappers contact me directly if you have any preferences regarding playing partner or tee off time. There are no guarantees but I'll see what I can accommodate. I'm sure rosecott will do likewise.

No, as is tradition, let the good natured, age-based ribbing begin :eek:
Oh my giddy aunt! @Imurg a Snapper?

The following salespeople will be there with their stalls to keep you lot spending.

Cruises
Polygrip
Sun Life
Ping
Stannah
Saga
and many more

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Final Reminders:
  • Please send me & @rosecott your up-to-date handicap indexes by tomorrow evening
  • Remember to pack your red & blue shirts. Whippersnappers are in blue on Sunday, and red on Monday. Old Farts are the opposite

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Final Reminders:
  • Please send me & @rosecott your up-to-date handicap indexes by tomorrow evening
  • Remember to pack your red & blue shirts. Whippersnappers are in blue on Sunday, and red on Monday. Old Farts are the opposite

I am regularly scanning the WHS platform to ensure that Farts get the maximum shots possible and that Snappers get away with nothing.

D

Deleted member 25172

Final Reminders:

I'll wait until tomorrow evening to report back. Next round falling off my last 20 is one of my 8 best, and tomorrow I'm playing in what currently looks like up to 50mph gust winds, so with that in mind I'm most definitely putting a card in.

Strategic... :D

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bit of a random irritation and getting excuses in early. Was due my second vaccinaction in a week’s time, but it was randomly cancelled yesterday by the NHS. Called my GP and am now getting it on Saturday. Hoping my arm’s isn’t as sore as last time.

Likely to be arriving at FP around 2.30 on Sunday.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Bit of a random irritation and getting excuses in early. Was due my second vaccinaction in a week’s time, but it was randomly cancelled yesterday by the NHS. Called my GP and am now getting it on Saturday. Hoping my arm’s isn’t as sore as last time.

Good luck with that mate. 2:30 is plenty of time before we tee off

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

After effects of my AZ second shot last week were nothing like the first, if you're getting AZ I think you'll be fine.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Interesting fact.

In the second pairs match out on Sunday, the combined ages of Dando and Treeseeker exactly equals the age of one of their opponents.

D

Deleted member 25172

[QUOTE="Strategic... :D

Ah, but we have just noticed your post in the Drop to Single Figures thread! :p[/QUOTE]

Mission accomplished, even though it was worse than expected. A gross 91 which is my worst score with a card in my hand since May 2019.

Will know my knee handicap after midnight. It won’t change too much though.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ah, but we have just noticed your post in the Drop to Single Figures thread! :p

Mission accomplished, even though it was worse than expected. A gross 91 which is my worst score with a card in my hand since May 2019.

Will know my knee handicap after midnight. It won’t change too much though.[/QUOTE]

I have one of those too! :ROFLMAO: