2021 Masters - who’s going to win?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm thinking it's going to be DJ or JT. With Morikawa and Reed up there too.

My betting slip features...

Fitzpatrick
Fleetwood
Westwood
Perez
Reed
Morikawa
Koepka
JT
DJ
McIlroy

I think all of those could be in top 10 but some of the prices aren't looking good each way.

Do you not think you should cover everyone else too, just to be sure?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
feels like one of the most open Masters for many a year, lots with genuine chances, if rumours that the greens are much drier and faster then it could be a cracker

for me i like Thomas, Morikawa, Kokrak and Si Woo Kim at the prices, also have some AP bets on Harris English that look less clever after his recent injuries

also done a handful of Draftking sides, how hard can it be to beat 470,000 others ;)

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Maybe now people will see what he actualky meant by that comment.. as he didn't play that well and still managed to hit -5

True, he could easily beat -5 if he played well the whole round, and the course is playing a bit tougher this time than the previous masters where he made his comment. But that's once out of 6 rounds he's made his "par", he's 22 over for his other 5 rounds so bound to take a bit of flack for it.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
True, he could easily beat -5 if he played well the whole round, and the course is playing a bit tougher this time than the previous masters where he made his comment. But that's once out of 6 rounds he's made his "par", he's 22 over for his other 5 rounds so bound to take a bit of flack for it.

People don't like somebody who goes against the norm

Gets a lot of hate for pushing himself just because it's "not how it's done"

Any excuse to have a pop at him most of time

He played average yest and hit -5

Hopefully today plays a good round and puts himself in the final groupings

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He took some heat for those comments but I think people wilfully misinterpreted it so they could hammer him to be honest. I don't think he was bragging saying he was going to shoot 67 every time round Augusta. He was just saying that with his shot length and being able to reach the greens, he should be making 67 his target or his 'par' - which is absolutely correct, why wouldn't he do that? But as usual people want to paint him as arrogant when I don't think he is really.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Bryson hater, the ability to hit the ball that distance and keep it in play is an exceptional skill. It's not going to work every week or on every course but no doubt it has given him better chances of winning tournaments as it has already proved.

D

Deleted member 1147

Maybe now people will see what he actualky meant by that comment.. as he didn't play that well and still managed to hit -5
Rose shot 7 under on day one, with a poor front 9.

Does that mean his par is 65?

I’ll help you out with that answer; it’s no!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rose shot 7 under on day one, with a poor front 9.

Does that mean his par is 65?

I’ll help you out with that answer; it’s no!

Still missing the point tho. To byson if he hits how he plans then he would par it in 67.

But he again didn't turn up

+5 over for the entire tournament at the masters? That's not actually awful is it.

D

Deleted member 1147

Still missing the point tho. To byson if he hits how he plans then he would par it in 67.

But he again didn't turn up

+5 over for the entire tournament at the masters? That's not actually awful is it.
16 behind at the moment ?