2019 PGA Tour

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
First tournament of 2019 underway in Hawaii.

So far we have Rory with a new putter, DJ with a new driver and DeChambeau putting with the pin in. And a young guy called Cameron Champ smashing his driver past Rory, DJ et al, so VERY long off the tee.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
O
First tournament of 2019 underway in Hawaii.

So far we have Rory with a new putter, DJ with a new driver and DeChambeau putting with the pin in. And a young guy called Cameron Champ smashing his driver past Rory, DJ et al, so VERY long off the tee.
130mph swing speed and 6* launch angle ,,,,,jeez.

Wolf

Visit site
Quite enjoyed the coverage last night as couldn't sleep.

Enjoyed watching Bryson and his quirks and Champ is a monster with those distances still finished - 2 without having his 100% best, if he can hit a few more fairways with that length it will be a good year for him

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Glad some decent golf back on the TV, do like that course. Only saw about 30 mins last night as had early start today, but sure I'll be watching tonight for a bit. Hopefully Rory can sort his woes from last year and have a better season this year.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Glad some decent golf back on the TV, do like that course. Only saw about 30 mins last night as had early start today, but sure I'll be watching tonight for a bit. Hopefully Rory can sort his woes from last year and have a better season this year.
Rory looked like he was playing well, some of his putts were really good.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quite enjoyed the coverage last night as couldn't sleep.

Enjoyed watching Bryson and his quirks and Champ is a monster with those distances still finished - 2 without having his 100% best, if he can hit a few more fairways with that length it will be a good year for him

How slow is he though.
Did he putt many with pin in ?
Only saw a bit and he had it out.
Didn’t see anyone with it in on the green.

Wolf

Visit site
How slow is he though.
Did he putt many with pin in ?
Only saw a bit and he had it out.
Didn’t see anyone with it in on the green.
He's probably a bit Langeresque with his pace but I do like him and his quirkiness, swing and approach to the game but would be good to speed up a little.

As shown in the link in the other post he led field in strokes gained putting and he putted a lot with the flag stick left in

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He's probably a bit Langeresque with his pace but I do like him and his quirkiness, swing and approach to the game but would be good to speed up a little.

As shown in the link in the other post he led field in strokes gained putting and he putted a lot with the flag stick left in
Langeresque? Was just about to google this then got it.
That’s a good fit.

Agree he’s not your average tour pro but he would have a lot more fans if he was not so hard to watch.

Wolf

Visit site
Wait. When did the 2018 season finish? I get confused, it never seems to end.
When Tiger holes the winning putt at the tour championship.
Think was a week later the 2019 season started.

But odd though because looking at this year's schedule due to PGA moving forward the tour championship which is the last event of the year is at the end of August....

Great for European scheduling but makes following PGA tour next neason hard to work out. Its more like a football season now in its wraparound effect