2 thumb putter grip

dune19670

Medal Winner
Visit site
hi all,
ive just ordered a 2 thumb putter grip, to see if it will help my putting woes !!!!
just wondered if anyone else uses one of these grips on their putter, and has it helped or hindered ???
also any tips on using it
thanks steven

percy_layer

Challenge Tour Pro
www.davidord.com
I use one. At first i had it on the conventional way but a month ago i changed it round 90 degrees and i'm putting much better with it.
It's very different to the standard grips you can get, but it can help if you get used to it.

T

thecraw

I find that the 2thumb works really well for me mainly because it takes the wrists out of play. Just rock the shoulders and stroke the ball.

Hope this helps

http://www.2thumbgrip.com/

I grip it with the index fingers down the shaft. That works best and feels most natural for me.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Really good from 8 foot and in but you may need to have some real practice to get distance control for the plus 25 footers.I struggled initially with long putts but soon mastered these once used to it.

It isn't in my bag as I am putting great at the moment with a grip that is midway between normal size and 2 thumb grip size but I am sure I will go back to it at some point.

I think it is a grip that is easy to use but the one I got was just a tad big in my small hands (It's usually burds saying that to me,honest) ;)to be real comfortable...I am sure tho you can get midsize 2 thumbers.

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
What Craw said...

I've just had one fitted to mine and it has made a great difference to my putting stroke. Squares the shoulders and takes the wrists out of the game. Result is that i'm finding the hole from within 10feet more regularly. It does take a bit of getting used to especially finding the right pace but i'd highly recommend giving it a go.

Ray

(PS Craw- cheers for the loan of your CrazE, i'll get it to you soon!)

T

thecraw

What Craw said...

I've just had one fitted to mine and it has made a great difference to my putting stroke. Squares the shoulders and takes the wrists out of the game. Result is that i'm finding the hole from within 10feet more regularly. It does take a bit of getting used to especially finding the right pace but i'd highly recommend giving it a go.

Ray

(PS Craw- cheers for the loan of your CrazE, i'll get it to you soon!)

Good!

I was about to report it stolen!!!!! :D