150th open merchandise

Mickyc

Hacker
Visit site
Hi,
Attending the tournament on Friday and lucky enough to be playing the course the following Friday. Does anyone have any experience buying merchandise after the event? I know pga has a massive wharehouse clearance during the days after the tournament where you can buy all the branded merchandise at half price. Any idea if the open does the same? Or whether we will even find stuff a week later? Basically trying to decide whether to buy at the event or wait in the hopes of finding a better deal.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

C7usk

Visit site
Was at the open on sat... 5 of us, pretty much just wanted a towel with 150 on it.... None left.. Was quite deflated... Have a couple from other opens at St Andrews and Carnoustie... Checked online shop.. None.... Then noticed folk selling them on ebay for well more than double the £15 price... That was just adding salt to the wound. Lol...

carldudley

Visit site
Same here, was there Saturday and barely anything left, not even a single ball marker to be found at 4pm! I wouldn't hold out much luck unfortunately.

C7usk

Visit site
Same here, was there Saturday and barely anything left, not even a single ball marker to be found at 4pm! I wouldn't hold out much luck unfortunately.
Hi carldudley, just a heads up the open shop has 150th open towels now... Well it did yesterday anyway... Just in blue.. Happy to get it right up the folks on ebay etc selking them for 50 quid... ?