100% handicap allowance for smaller number of players.

LizAig

Visit site
Hi - I wondered how many clubs, that have a small number of players entering comps, use 100% handicap allowance as stated in the guide for committee. We often only have around 10 ladies playing in comps which is far below the lower limit of 30!!

IMG_0013.jpeg

Swango1980

Visit site
Hi - I wondered how many clubs, that have a small number of players entering comps, use 100% handicap allowance as stated in the guide for committee. We often only have around 10 ladies playing in comps which is far below the lower limit of 30!!

View attachment 48271
None, as the CONGU guidelines say that the 95% is mandatory for all field sizes in the UK

Swango1980

Visit site
Just to give you the actual words from the Guidance Document:

"The recommendation to increase the allowance to 100% for field sizes of fewer than 30 players is not being adopted in GB&I. The allowance for single stroke play events is 95% regardless of the field size."

LizAig

Visit site
Just to give you the actual words from the Guidance Document:

"The recommendation to increase the allowance to 100% for field sizes of fewer than 30 players is not being adopted in GB&I. The allowance for single stroke play events is 95% regardless of the field size."
Thanks - i hadnt seen that bit! A bit of a relief given I have a lower handicap ….I wouldn’t want anyone accusing us of not doing the right thing!