1 week to go until clocks!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can't wait now. Juices flowing, hitting it ok at the range and playing a club match on Saturday. The short game hard work really starts next week in the evening starting with my putting and nailing a putter down for the season. I want to use my Odyssey protype #9 with the milled face but we aren't clicking yet even with the puttout.

D

Deleted member 21258

Back to 9 holes + after work, next week. Cant wait, bring it on.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surprising bit of news this week.

The club decide some time ago to change to 7.30 starts at the beginning of April.

Bit odd when the change makes it darker in the mornings.

Pleasing for our group as it takes a bit of pressure off booking tee times as it adds an extra half an hour to the no boking pat of the day.

3 days to go yeh

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
And the comps kick in. Matches arranged for 26th March and 2nd April and another two to be organised by the 2nd and 8th April. Busy few weeks but may be able to organise evening matches. Definitely need to get out for holes in the evenings to get swing back onto the tightrope (wish I had a groove to get back into).

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Club matches starting Saturday, honour board event over Easter, summer matchplay draw closes 31st March and can't wait to see who I get. Short game practice regime worked out, several putters on early season testing and now got my eye on new shoes for the season. I'm as excited as it gets. A Masters with the potential to be a classic to watch at home too. What's not to like.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can't wait now. Juices flowing, hitting it ok at the range and playing a club match on Saturday. The short game hard work really starts next week in the evening starting with my putting and nailing a putter down for the season. I want to use my Odyssey protype #9 with the milled face but we aren't clicking yet even with the puttout.

Club matches starting Saturday, honour board event over Easter, summer matchplay draw closes 31st March and can't wait to see who I get. Short game practice regime worked out, several putters on early season testing and now got my eye on new shoes for the season. I'm as excited as it gets. A Masters with the potential to be a classic to watch at home too. What's not to like.

are we gonna be treated to post like this every day until Sunday :) Utter HS