YT not a perfect golfer

Brads

Visit site
Does he really achieve those distances with that swing ?
I know they aren’t ground breaking numbers but it looks so wooden .

HPIMG

Visit site
I watch that channel lol he is the worst 13 handicap golfer I have ever seen. I definitely think he’s re hitting shots to show better scores. His putting is pretty solid but the rest of his game is pretty poor.

babylonsinger

Visit site
He's clearly working on his game. His driving distances are being significantly helped by the conditions surely as he provides the total distance travelled including rollout. I quite enjoy his videos

Skytot

Visit site
I like his videos ,seems a nice fella, I agree about his swing. It got me questioning my own swing .. He’s a decent putter which helps his scores along

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
His videos do incredibly well for quite a simpe format - he'll spend quite a bit of effort editing them with all those shot tracer and distance additions, and he seems a genuinely good guy.
Also, he's playing golf in a lovely part of the country, which adds to the videos.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He could liven up his voice and delivery slightly, but I think there is a real appetite out there to watch people playing 'normal' golf rather than a pro smashing their way around. Hence why channels such as Bad Golf and Tubes & Ange are so popular.

His golf game doesn't seem that far off mine. I can also hit my drives over 230-240 with a short backswing and perhaps slightly 'armsy' swing. As long as you hit it vaguely out the middle and the clubface is pretty square, it'll go. The wonders of modern technology. :p

Edit: He is wearing black socks though in the video I'm watching, so he should probably have his whole YouTube account terminated.

Last edited: