Your username............why ??

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Mine came about because I was trying to type something else with my nose. :D

Seriously. A mate once called me rather hapless after a particularly bad series of shots on one hole. I just added the 'hacker' part, and voila.

I think I'd still use it if I played off stratch, (some hope)!

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mine came about because I was trying to type something else with my nose. :D

Seriously. A mate once called me rather hapless after a particularly bad series of shots on one hole. I just added the 'hacker' part, and voila.

I think I'd still use it if I played off stratch, (some hope)!

I was obviously something similar. Having taken up the game ( again ) I just couldn't hit a score to even play to any handicap. Everthing I tried was crap. No way would I have played with any forum guys coz I was so bad.

I was a hacker, and I was crap.

But I hid myself away on the range for 2 months and got myself some kind of game that I could play with, and got the balls to play on a mini forum meet. And half way round I heard those gorgeous words - 'you bandit !'

I now obviously know how to play the game - next target single figures! :cool:

Cue a rain interupted game yesterday. 21 points, 7 on the back nine. 5 blobs on the way in. :eek:

I'll be a CrapHacker a while yet, I fear. :(

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine came about quite easy really. I'm mad about golf so, Golfmad. But when I registered it wouldn't accept Golfmad with one m, so gave me "GOLFMMAD."

Simples, as they say
:D :D

Golfmmad.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mine came about quite easy really. I'm mad about golf so, Golfmad. But when I registered it wouldn't accept Golfmad with one m, so gave me "GOLFMMAD."

Simples, as they say

Golfmmad.

I must have read most of those 200+ posts. And never noticed the double M before !

:eek: :eek:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

Simples, as they say

Golfmmad.

I must have read most of those 200+ posts. And never noticed the double M before !

:eek: :eek:

You MUST pay more attention Clive
:mad: :) :D

Golfmmad.