Your username............why ??

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
Ok, I know it's been done before but lots of new members since I started posting again, simple question, why did you choose your username ?

Mine should be OK for most to understand, Kaizer Soze is the mythical crimelord from my favorite film, The Usual Suspects.

OK so it should be Keyser Soze, makes it easier to pronounce my way tho'.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had my nickname for years. It came from some bright spark in the pub, one of those not quite sure how it started things, but it caught on and I'm just known as Homer there now. It was so funny when we had new members of the darts team and for weeks they had no idea what my real name was and eventually had to ask someone! It isn't so used at the golf club where everyone knows me as Martin.

simplyme

Head Pro
Visit site
When I joined my 1st ever forum, I didn't know what to use as a screen name, then my friend asked what I was doing, explained I had no idea and was blank, he said that's simply you! Simplyme was born from that.

Westerninvader

Medal Winner
Visit site
I used mine from a previous forum that I am on that is based on the Dublin GAA( Irish indigenous sports association) scene. As I'm originally from the west of Ireland but was playing hurling in Dublin. I've used it on other forums as it easier just to remembering another tag name. also it seemed apt as most of ye on this forum are from over the water

justhitthething

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Two guys I play with suffer paralysis by analysis and this is my strapline on the golf course. Normally has another word between the 'the' and the 'thing'

CVG

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had to be something, so kept it simple by using my initials. Probably a throw back from an old job I had where we had to initial any figures we checked on sale orders etc. A lot of us got called by them as time went by.

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
its half the name of my sea fishing rod.full title is "Century g5 supasport".an out and out distance casting 13 footer,can almost get the same distance as a decent sand wedge ha ha :eek: :eek: :p