huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems everyone has one, so...

What do you have on there?
Why?
What do you plan to do with it?

For me...

What do you have on there?: Mizuno JPX850 Forged 4i (pristine condition).
Why? Not good enough to use it!
What do you plan to do with it? Use it as an improvement goal for next year. I WILL get it dirty one day!

Could be good therapy for a few hoarders!

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nothing. I have a revolving door, no naughty step. Hybrid and driver gone this week, hybrid and mini driver in...

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My Mizuno mp650 22 hybrid. it was a life saver not so long ago when I played everything with a slinging hook. This was the only hybrid that didn't go a mile left.

Now it pushes and slices :mmm:

Going to replace it with a 913 7 wood. Hard to find one that isn't a flex or reg. as long as I have it in the bag next season I will be happy. I will be ebay hunting for the next few months waiting to pounce.

Two years ago I didn't have any fairway woods. Next year I will have three and no hybrids.

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
1 iron
2 iron

Probably never see a golf course again the poor things. Would love to be able to smoke a stinging 2 iron down the middle, but sadly you need talent, and that's where I fall down!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Currently the 4 and 5 iron from my Nike Covert set, replaced by a couple of 913 hybrids (21 and 24 degree).

and my 910 D2 10.5 driver , replaced by a 913 D2 9.5

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Its more an escalator than a step

Currently on there is my Cobra 5w (while I remember how to hit it) and a TM 25* stage 2 hybrid (other hybrids are keeping it out due to gapping)

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
No step here, my gear is well suited to me and I have only changed due to wear or outgrowing the setup of non-adjustable clubs with bias.

D

Deleted member 1147

Keep thinking of putting my driver on it - I'm pretty long with it, but generally off target, which has cost me too many shots this season. Plus I can hit my 3 wood past most golfers drivers, so don't no if I need this driver in the bag.

Will have a CF at some point and decide how to make up my bag for next season.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nothing on the naughty step as such. My 4i and 7w are currently out and I'm using a couple of hybrids instead - I'm hitting those well so that's starting to look permanent although I've been chopping and changing all year.

On the driver front, I've just gone back to the Callaway but that's not because the Mizuno is on the naughty step just that I think I get marginally more out of the Callaway. Again, I've been swapping these in and out for a couple of months now.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I could but that will be expensive as I will be stuck with a shaft no one will want and be worth peanuts.

I will wait for the right one to arrive.