You wear them like Jacko... Gloves?

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is that the one with the blue 'tendons' on them? What do you like about them as I can't find anyone locally stocking them.

That's the beauty. I like the fit (I'm a bit between sizes on footjoy M/ML). I like the velcro, nice and tight, and so far the pad (inside palm) is wearing very well.
The tendons are an idea to ever-so-slightely stop you squeezing.....sounds mad, but just looking at them a) seems to remind me to hold the club more gently and b) if I forget, I feel a "stiffess" down the tendon-things (across my knuckles) as soon as a grip the club. Magic......and this from the most cynical man in the universe.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I was only footjoy until Madandra recommended Mizuno exo-flex. Really like this glove....will probably stick with it.

Is that the one with the blue 'tendons' on them? What do you like about them as I can't find anyone locally stocking them.

I bought one on EBay and I know direct golf stock them but I have not seen them in the stores.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Thats pretty good deal as I can not seem to get 3 for much less that £30, I paid £10.50 + £1p+p for one as a tester against the Srixon Cabretta tour glove I usually use. I will report back once I get it.

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
titleist white cabretta leather size large,i could put this in the superstition thread,as it's all i use.i keep a few new spares in my bag aswell,in case the course i'm playing doesn't stock them,or has ran out.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
titleist white cabretta leather size large,i could put this in the superstition thread,as it's all i use.i keep a few new spares in my bag aswell, in case the course i'm playing doesn't stock them,or has ran out.

I tend to be the same with balls, I was down to 2 and a half boxes and felt the need to buy another three!! The wife will never understand my addiction, I just bought a series of Ping polos for the summer :eek:

wilf_74

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi,

I tried this glove at the London golf show, American company famous for making gloves for American Footballers, it has a tacky surface in strategic positions which helps you grip the club, it really works! I also shot my lowest score this year in my first round with it, however this may just be coincidence!

Link below, i think they will be huge when they launch here porperly over the coming months. I have always used Footjoy, but am now converted.

http://store.cuttersgloves.com/StoreBox/golf/019t-03_m_l.htm

Blurb from their site...
"This glove is for the most serious player who is looking for a real performance edge. Features a combination of re-engineered ultrathin C-TACKâ„¢ Performance Grip Material and premium Grade-A Cabretta leather for optimal grip and feel. C-TACKâ„¢ Material minimizes grip pressure, causing less muscle tension and quicker club-head speed. C-TACKâ„¢ placement on fingers, thumb, and palm-patch promote perfect hand alignment at every swing. You will play better."

Just my 2 pence worth!