You are the burglar

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
The scenario is this.
You go round to your best mate or very good friend and walk in as usual but they aren't there. Now being a chance for some tomfoolery you have the idea to play a few mind tricks on said mate or friend.
So what would you do to screw their mind up .
Me I would unscrew all the light bulbs and move all the furniture around in their lounge.and just for afters nick the TV remote
So over to you lot ,any one with a hint of wicked in them

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I came back to work after a week off once and a few colleagues had completely cleared my office - desk, chairs, cupboards, printer the lot. It was scattered all over the building. Took me ages to get everything back the way it was. And almost as long to get them all back.

As Bluto once said, "Don't get mad, get even"

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In the old days before digital cameras and mobile phones, an area manager at work asked two of his team to go round to his house to empty a room in readiness for a new carpet being fitted. They found his camera in a sideboard drawer, so they took lots of pictures of each other in ridiculous poses all over his house, including his bed and bathroom.
Six months later, his wife takes their holiday photos to be developed at Supasnaps...

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My old boss once played a simple but beautiful trick
About 10 of us [not all known to each other] at a hotel meeting in one of four specially designed meeting rooms.
One guy goes out for a pee and the boss tells everyone to move round 4 seats.
Guy comes back to the room pokes his head round the door and apologies profusely then quickly retreats closing the door.
5 mins later he come back calling us bad names.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Not so much playing with someone’s mind, but in my days of youthful exuberance I wasn’t beyond making raspberry jelly in people’s baths.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to climb through my mates flat window, open a new bottle of coke, dangle a mento on a piece of cotton in the opening of the bottle, screw the lid back on thus trapping the mento under the lid and out of site and then trim the left over cotton thread. Perfectly laid booby trap!!!!!!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
mackerel down the back of the radiator.... but do it twice so they think theyve sussed it when they find the first one

I once a long time ago wired a few mackrel to a mates exhaust pipe on his car... he wasn't happy.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I'd mix up all his kitchen cupboards then copy and delete all his spread sheets and finally, hide his list of what's in his freezer.

The deleting spreadsheets reminds me of a very amusing prank we pulled on a maths teacher at school. He was... eccentric, probably best describes it, and would just randomly leave the classroom for apparently no reason. Once a mate managed to get to his laptop, connected to the projector/interactive whiteboard in use. Took a screen shot of his desktop, copied all the folders into another folder and set the picture of his full desktop as the desktop image. Said teacher came back into the classroom and went to one of the folders. it didn't open. And another. Same again. Of course, with this all being projected onto the big screen in front of a whole class, he didn't get at all annoyed!

But to keep things on topic!
  • Switch the sugar and the salt.
  • Move all items in the cutlery draw one 'slot' to the right.
  • washing up liquid in the dishwasher/washing machine
  • Re-order their CDs/DVDs/Vinyl - delete as applicable. (this would do my head in!)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
If he's got a partner - stuff a pair of ladies knickers in a pair of his trousers and stick the trousers in the laundry basket...(not that I did a similar thing when doing the best speech for a mate...)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
on a cricket tour a few years ago we broke into the club captains room and hid about 30 cheap alarm clocks all over his room - all set for 5-10 minute intervals starting at about 3.30am.

there were plenty of fines dished out that day