Yorkshire Meet All Welcome!!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Provisionally you can count me in. Rutland is only down the road from Doncaster and even Leeds is within a reasonable travelling distance.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rutland is a gorgeous place i used to live there....Cotesmore to be precise. I would love to go back there.
Sorry i know thats totally irrelevant. :eek:

What a total coincidence, I live about 2 miles down the road from Cottesmore in Greetham. Still drop into The Sun for the odd beer and meal.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi All,

As you will see there has been another post made as to where would be number one choice if you could all make a vote i will then contact the 1st club and get cost and dates.

Even if you think you are only a maybe plaese vote and i can then get a feel for 1st 2nd 3rd and contact the clubs in this order.

Best Regards Connor

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh and just so its clear the poll by Pjaz is for this meet just incase any one thought there was 2 days going on here Pjaz has been nice enough to sort the poll out for us.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi

Brill intrest however please make your vote on yorkshire gm meet so i can get an idear of where to play as of now we only have 9 votes!!!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
23rd Man, i'm teeing off at 0705 t'mora morn (sat). you're welcome to join me. Also playing Thurs am if that's too soon. send me a pm and i'll arrange something. I'm on leave w/c 19/5 if you're interested