Visit site
Hi Folks.

Ive bought set of second hand clubs and ive really enjoyed using them

Can anyone explain what 320 means?

Cheers

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't mean too much and was just of way of Yonex keeping track of the model iterations.

Think I've seen 250, 260, 270, 300, 350, 400 etc.

Bit like TM and M2, M4, M6 etc.
And Mizuno (although their system often defied logic!)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Hi Folks.

Ive bought set of second hand clubs and ive really enjoyed using them

Can anyone explain what 320 means?

Cheers
Indeed, numbers are a progression of models.Quite old now but that has no bearing on their quality. I play even older ones. These re apparently very good ones.

FWIW these are apparently really good irons from an organisation that hasn't really taken golf as seriously (at least outside Japan) as it does other sports (Tennis, Badminton et al). They had an enthusiastic sponsorship relationship with Monty for some time.

D

Deleted Member 1156

320. Doesn't it relate to how far in yards the longest iron goes? ?

grecianlez

Visit site
Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't mean too much and was just of way of Yonex keeping track of the model iterations.

Think I've seen 250, 260, 270, 300, 350, 400 etc.

Bit like TM and M2, M4, M6 etc.
And Mizuno (although their system often defied logic!)
Appreciate that, I bought them at a whim but so far they feel great.

I just wondered if it was a weight or something.Im a bit OCD so like to keep my set all one brand, so looking for a set of Yonex woods now :)

grecianlez

Visit site
Indeed, numbers are a progression of models.Quite old now but that has no bearing on their quality. I play even older ones. These re apparently very good ones.

FWIW these are apparently really good irons from an organisation that hasn't really taken golf as seriously (at least outside Japan) as it does other sports (Tennis, Badminton et al). They had an enthusiastic sponsorship relationship with Monty for some time.

Yeah I bought them off a friend who has moved onto a set of Taylormades.. Ive given them a clean up and played a couple of 9 holes this week..

My prosimmon are just getting on a bit now.. the woods are made from wood lol...

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Someone mentioned he was sponsored by them.

I can honestly say I’m really pleased with my purchase

Looking forward to taking them for the full 18 holes..
I picked up a brand new 2014 hybrid off golfbidder for £50 ... it adjustable as well. Very good club, the shaft has good stability