Yardage/Gap Testing Tonight

Springveldt

Visit site
Further to my Wedge issue, does anyone think maybe seeing if I could bend my GW by 1-2 degree would help the gaping? Another test done this morning, just to see if was an off day yesterday, but same results pretty much

View attachment 29166
A little but not enough. If I'm reading that right your PW is 94 yards, your GW is 71 and your SW is 71. I'd retest that GW as that seems like a strike issue, or get the loft checked. You really need something to go around 82/83 yards so you will need 4° or 5° of loft probably.

As an example my PW is 120, GW 105, SW 90 (45°, 50° and 54°)

albie999

Visit site
I have now done the GW, SW and PW test a few times, on different days ... just to make sure, and the GW and SW are def going similar distances. Like what was mentioned before, the SW and PW are part of an Iron Set, whereas the GW is a standalone club.

Springveldt

Visit site
I have now done the GW, SW and PW test a few times, on different days ... just to make sure, and the GW and SW are def going similar distances. Like what was mentioned before, the SW and PW are part of an Iron Set, whereas the GW is a standalone club.
Sounds like it's strike related then. Are the PW and SW game improvement irons and the GW something like a Vokey? Even then, I wouldn't expect the results you are seeing.