Ya think the TT is expensive ??

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
DISCLAIMER .. i got this in an email im SHARING it not promoting it , i hope ive removed all links to the promoting business if not Mods please feel free to edit or delete

Thanks

Ok i know its charity but has anyone got any intrest in spending a min £500 to not even play :D :D

Darren Clarke is hosting an exclusive Charity pro-am golf tournament in Northern Ireland on Friday 20th Septembers.

This exclusive event will be held at Rockmount Golf Club just outside Belfast with all monies raised going directly to Darren's chosen charity. The highest bid received by 9:00pm on Tuesday 10th September will win this unique prize. Please

Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to caddy for the 2011 Open winner at this prestigious event.
[h=1]Included in your prize will be:[/h]
  • Assist Darren’s caddy, Eamon Hughes, for the day.
  • VIP Breakfast with Darren and the teams prior to tee off
  • Signed photos of you on the course with Darren Clarke
  • Access to the clubhouse reception and prize giving after the tournament.
  • A VIP invitation for you and your partner to the marquee gala dinner on the evening of the tournament.

***Bidding will commence at £500.**

D

Deleted Member 1156

Ouch! Based on Hawkeye's experience at Portrush, he might not even bother to turn up for the breakfast/dinner. Need to have a lot of disposable income to contemplate bidding for this one.

:confused:

D

Deleted member 17920

So you don't even get to be the caddy!!! Included in your prize will be:

• Assist Darren’s caddy, Eamon Hughes, for the day.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
£500 to assist his Caddy, who's not even actually his on tour caddy? Bargain :confused:

On the plus side, I spoke to Eamon for 10 minutes at Portrush and he's a decent guy.