Wrong driver info please

AJDux

Visit site
Hey all. So I bought a couple clubs on ebay and the driver I was sent was different to what was listed.

'Slazenger Raw Distance Driver' was listed and on the pic of the headcover just says 460 with slaz symbol. However I have been sent an 'Arnold Palmer Charger 54' in a Slazy Big Ezee cover. To be honest I cant hit a driver to save my life yet, but I plan to learn, so if theres not really much in it cost and performance wise or if what I have been sent is 'better' then no worries, just dont want to have been ripped off! Cant find anything about this driver anywhere. Anyone know much about it?

Many thanks

Andrew

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
from memory the Charger 54 was around in the late 1990's, and wasn't an icon of it's time. value would be pence not pounds.

the Slazenger is a much later model, and there were a lot of developments in those years, probably from about 2008? Considered a reasonable club for beginners etc and, from what you have set out, probably suited to you - worth a significant amount more than the other club you reference.

welcome to the forum, and good luck.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get in touch with the seller. Tell them you either want what was described or a refund, also demand the cost of returning the incorrect item.