Would you wear this on March 29?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If it was allowed by the club's dress code - no real reason for it to not be allowed - then (y)

ps...I feel a Dress Code debate coming on....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I couldn't pull it off but I suspect it will appeal to a lot who are below 25 so that is great.

The bigger problem will be the number who turn up at courses dressed in that and get turned away, it is a t-shirt and the trousers look like joggers. I'm not sure showing people the picture of the pro in this will be enough.

One for you @MarkT , do you reckon your club would allow you on the course in this outfit? It is a very traditional club with a strict dress code.

sunshine

Visit site
I like the trousers - would wear them for golf.

Rest of the outfit: that's a no from me.

Last edited:

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
960.jpg

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im 27 and think this is a bad outfit, just not my style.

Youll find me dressing more like Rory or Finau than this.....

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I couldn't pull it off but I suspect it will appeal to a lot who are below 25 so that is great.

The bigger problem will be the number who turn up at courses dressed in that and get turned away, it is a t-shirt and the trousers look like joggers. I'm not sure showing people the picture of the pro in this will be enough.

One for you @MarkT , do you reckon your club would allow you on the course in this outfit? It is a very traditional club with a strict dress code.

Says this on the website - 'Player’s shirts must be collared and tucked in' - so maybe not though don't think anyone would say anything. You'd like to think a lot of clubs will change their thinking on this in the near future.

Boomy

Visit site
No.

Whilst I think there does need to be some flexibility in the dress code, as times do change, we should also try to maintain some basic standards otherwise we will end up with people wearing vest tops and tracksuits tucked into their socks!

Reactions: AAC

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Says this on the website - 'Player’s shirts must be collared and tucked in' - so maybe not. You'd like to think a lot of clubs will change their thinking on this in the near future.
We have been saying this for a while now but there is definitely some stickiness on that front.